Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Planning for Twilight Monk.

Well, I think Ive mentioned it before, although rather subtle like, but yes... Im planning to start a new series called "Twilight Monk". Im moving ahead pretty smoothly on the actual book, but Ive been torn as to how to release the material.
Originally, I thought Id start a whole new site, and I bought the web domain for TwilightMonk.com. But Ive found that I really like using blogger. The features are really nice, and user friendly, so I can spend less time working on web design, and managing spam comments, and more time working on the actual book.
Ive gone ahead and posted Nova Colony as a web comic on Novacolony.com. You can pick up the first issue, and find cool stuff that is Nova Colony related there. Meanwhile, Im going to begin posting early development sketches and pages for Twilight Monk here starting next Monday.
I hope that you will join me in this journey, as Twilight Monk will be a much longer book than Nova Colony OR the entire CreeD collection if all goes according to plan.
Im sure Ill be fine tuning this development blog as I go, so your feedback is greatly appreciated!
-Trent

2 comments:

Tyson Murphy said...

awesome stuff, trent. excited for your new stuff! :D

Trent Kaniuga said...

Thanks Tyson!