Monday, August 4, 2008

New Website, and Starcraft comic illustration

Ive completely rehauled Trentkaniuga.com with new images and a much easier to read flash doc for CreeD: Imaginary. You can now read pages by clicking on them! Just go to http://www.trentkaniuga.com and click on either "Illustration" gallery or "CreeD: Imaginary".
I also did a Starcraft comic book cover. Blizzard has decided to print this on a t-shirt, but since I did the image for free, Im also posting it here for Starcraft fans.

4 comments:

Eric Carl said...

That is totally epic and awesome.

Unknown said...

very cool ;) I want the tshirt :)

GeoNeo said...

Your work is amazing, and I've been a big fan of yours for a very long time. I really like your fantasy stuff. Although for me I still think your best work on creed was 'the good ship home'. I love that comic. Keep up the good work, and I will enjoy watching your style develop more and more.

Anonymous said...

Trent Kaniuga: a real prodigy from back in the day, and still blowing our minds :)